We are pleased to announce that the New Year Joint Seminar with Dr. Keiko Ochi, Ms. Masako Kimura and Mr. Yoshihide Uezu will be held in January 2017 as follows.
<Date and Program>
Sunday, January 8, 2017
10:00 – Admission & Entrance
10:15 – Healing Sessions
12:50 – 13:00 Opening Address by the Host
13:00 – 14:00 Lecture by Dr. Keiko Ochi
14:00 – 14:20 Intermission (Healing Sessions)
14:20 – 15:20 Lecture by Mrs. Masako Kimura
15:20 – 15:40 Intermission (Healing Sessions)
15:40 – 16:40 Panel Discussion with 3 Lecturers
16:40 – 17:00 Intermission (Healing Sessions)
17:00 – 18:00 Lecture by Mr. Yoshihide Uezu
18:00 – 20:50 Healing Sessions
*Any part of the above schedule is subject to change without notice
Hamarikyu Asahi Hall
Small Hall on the 2nd floor of the Asahi Shimbun Tokyo Head Office New Bldg.
5-3-2 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Direction: One minute-walk from Tsukiji-shijo Station (Exit A2) of Tokyo Metro Oedo Line
*No parking available at the Asahi Hall
<Fees> *All fees should be paid in exact cash at the admission
♦ All-Day Program: 5,000JPY for 3 Lectures & 1 Panel Discussion
*There is no discount for partial attendance.
♦ Healing: 3,000JPY (advance reservation is required)
Registration starts at 7:00am on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Deadline: Thursday, January 5, 2017
Please provide the following information by email or fax:
(2) Contact Information (email address and phone number reachable on the event day)
(3) Whether or not you would like to reserve a healing session. If you have preference of time for your healing session, please indicate one of the following: (A) before the first lecture, (B) during intermissions or (C) after the last lecture.
*There is a quota for individual healing sessions. Once the quota is reached, your name will be placed on the waiting list.
*Please note that your request for preferred healing time slot may not be honored.
<Onsite Admission & Entrance Process on the Event Date>
(1) Pay fees at the Admission desks and enter the venue. Entrance to the venue is proceeded in order of the admission completion.
(2) Move up to the front rows and take your seat without leaving an empty seat. Do not block more than one seat for your friends or family members.
(3) Healing sessions will be proceeded in order of the admission completion, with the last session expected to finish around 21:00.
<Registration & Inquiry>