Taiwan Seminar in May 2017
2017年2月13日 / Overseas Seminars & Special Seminars
We gladly announce that the Taiwan Seminar is scheduled for May 2017 as follows. Please note that the registration deadline is corrected to 10am on April 20, 2017.
<Dates and Schedules>
Thursday, May 11 – Monday, May 15 (seminar sessions are held for May 12 – 14)
Day 1 (May 11): Arriving Taiwan (see below for the flight information)
Day 2-4 (May 12 – 14): Seminar with lectures, meditation, Q&A and healing
Day 5 (May 15): Leaving Taiwan (see below for the flight information)
•The timetable for seminar sessions will be posted once it becomes available.
•Any part of the schedules is subject to change without notice.
May 11 ⇒ NH853 13:20 Haneda Airport (HND) – 15:45 Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA)
May 15 ⇒ NH852 13:30 Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) – 17:45 Haneda Airport (HND)
•The above are the designated flights arranged for the group shuttle bus.
•Please inform the organizer whether you need a shuttle bus ride for transportation between airport and hotel arranged for these flights.
<Venue & Lodging>
Aspire Resort (http://www.aspireresort.com.tw/index_en.aspx)
325 No.428, Kewang Rd., Longtan Dist., Taoyuan City 325, Taiwan
•Hotel amenities such as a toothbrush set, a comb and a razor are not provided for ecological concerns.
• Hotel rates are as follows:
– 2,700NTD/person/night for single occupancy
– 1,350NTD/person/night for double occupancy
• Shuttle bus fare: 1,000JPY for one-way between the airport and the hotel.
• Seminar fee (in JPY) will be informed at registration.
• Seminar fee and shuttle bus fare will be collected in cash by the organizer at the venue, while hotel charge will be directly paid to the hotel.
Note: JPY = Japanese Yen, NTD = New Taiwan Dollar
10am on April 20, 2017 (Thursday) – Japan Standard Time
• Please include your birthday (including the year) in the memo section of the application form.