Hong Kong Seminar in April 2017
2017年2月13日 / Overseas Seminars & Special Seminars
We gladly announce that the Hong Kong Seminar is scheduled for April 2017 as follows.
<Dates and Schedules>
Thursday, April 6 – Monday, April 10 (seminar sessions are held for April 7 – 9)
Day 1 (Apr. 6): Arriving Hong Kong (see below for the flight information)
Day 2-4 (Apr. 7-9): Seminar with lectures, meditation, Q&A and healing
Day 5 (Apr. 10): Leaving Hong Kong (see below for the flight information)
• The timetable for seminar sessions will be posted once it becomes available.
• Any part of the schedules is subject to change without notice.
April 6 ⇒ NH809 10:00 Narita Airport (NRT) – 13:45 Hong Kong (HKG)
April 10 ⇒ NH810 14:55 Hong Kong Airport (HKG) – 20:10 Narita Airport (NRT)
• The above are the designated flights arranged for the group shuttle bus.
<Venue & Lodging>
Kadoorie Centre (http://www.cedars.hku.hk/hkukc)
Lam Kam Road, Shek Kong, Yuen Long, Hong Kong
• Dormitory-type room for 6 guests with bunk beds; separate shower room and bath room for shared use.
• Hotel amenities such as towels, shampoos, toothbrush sets, combs and razors are not provided.
Seminar Fee: Including 3-day seminar fee, lodging, meals and airport shuttle
– 81,200JPY per person for registration completed by March 25, 2017 (early bird discount)
– 89,900JPY per person for registration completed after March 25, 2017
• Payment instruction will be sent after submission of registration request.
• No refund after completion of registration and payment.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 or when the seating capacity is reached, whichever comes earlier. Registration payment should be received by the organizer by this date.